<B>Read me first before posting anywhere!</B>

Moderator: Moderator Team

Funds required BY S J P Sadhana School for Mentally handicap

Postby babak » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:53 am

From Mehernosh P H Shroff

21 western India House Sir P M Road Fort Mumbai

Dear Friends

Subject : Funds required BY S J P Sadhana School for Mentally handicapped

I am sending this appeal as a parent of an autistic child who is a Parsee & a Zoroastrian she has right now become a very capable and talented child scoring excellent scores in all her test and has received all India Medals in Painting and art, in swimming she has won silver and Bronze medals, she reads the news papers in detail and film magazines, cooks on her own makes her own breakfast all this at the age of 12 ! and can crack kind and witty jokes, she shoots short video clips , her singing is beautiful and in rhythm she performs solo in front of a vast audiences and always wants to be the Star, her school has given her wings.

Her turn around is strictly thanks to the excellent Dedicated hard work put in by S J P Sadhana school of Mumbai which performs miracles . http://www.yougivemewings.org/

Right now : S J P Sadhana school cures and heals the Autistic /Hyperactive / Mongoloid children out of 100 students in S J P C Sadhana school for developmentally handicapped 40-50 students are Zorastian Parsees,( unacknowledged uncared for and swept under the carpet by al ).

Right now these Zoroastrian Parsee students and their parents live a life of social stigma with absolutely no help from their community or relatives , so far not a single Parsee or Zoroastrian elder or Trustee has helped or volunteered help even when the school is in danger of being closed down due to lack of funds

Right now due to falling interest rates on fixed deposits the earning from S J Sadhana funds have dropped they are short of 6 teachers & desperately require funds to boost their corpus and to pay for day to day activities hence they have requested parents to write to charitable institutions world wide for financial help

I appeal to all my Parsee Zoroastrian Brethren to help the school in this time of need ,

Please do let me know if you can help ,a 500 or even 100 dollar contribution per Organization or family and main thing is your kind interest and Good wishes will help THESE FORGOTTEN AND SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET CHILDREN ( No Zoroastrian Newspaper does articles on these children who win world fame in special Olympics or international prizes there is a” we do not care we do not have them attitude !!??which is inhumane and frightening” specially as it comes from a religion and clan which is caring and generous )

Thanking all my kind community friends family and leaders

Best regards

Mehernosh Pirojsha .Hormusji .Shroff
Chief engineer, fellow of the institute of marine engineers
Master builder of Mumbai’s first houseboat

Mobile 0091 9322403761
Tel +91 22 22845723
Fax +91 22 22828277
babak
Site Admin

Postby babak » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:25 am

From Mehernosh P H Shroff

6/22/2006 12:52:42 PM

Subject : Response received from Zoroastrian families for Zoroastrian children of S J P Sadhana School for developmentally Special Parsee Zoroastrian Children.

Dear Friends,

I thank all the good souls in our community who have sent their cheques from 300 rupees to 3000 rupees ) direct to “ S.P.J.Sadhana School” of Mumbai.

I was Very Glad when I found that It was the Poor middle level and Respectable Parsee Zoroastrians who have responded whole heartedly with their large hearts and amounts that I am sure came after they must have deprived them selves .just to show they care . this is the true Zoroastrian Parsee spirit.

After I sent my appeal I found out that It was the Parsee community (But Not Yet Parsee panchayat )which has contributed in a major way to the school , one Parsee mother I found out had in the past ,at her child’s navjote made all the guest Donate their Perhamni to the School , so many other Parsee parents with these very special children have poured in their time money and effort , there are many Parsees Volunteers who help the children day and after grueling day and all with a smile , they give more than money they give their lives.

Please do not forget you too can help and care in many ways , for those who cannot afford to send any money please send us your prayers , your good wishes , your Good intent and any “care “ that you can show . I sure Dadar Ahuramazda will hear your prayers , your good intent and heal these children and send his angels who will ensure that the monetary problems of the S P J Sadhana school disappear.

You can come your self & see the excellent work being done of children being cured.

Address :
S.P.J. Sadhana School
Dr. Rosendo Ribeiro Children's Complex',
Sophia Campus,
Bhulabhai Desai Road,
Mumbai 400 026.
INDIA.

Telephone : (022) 364 7913 / 3619853
Fax : (022) 367 1954
Email : info@yougivemewings.org

True charity and kindness will not come from the chosen few but from us all Zoroastrians the small the medium and the big , we shall and we can over come all problems if we work together without Ego without acrimony and recriminations. These children are too sweet and their cause is too noble for this

I have no word of reproach for the well known who promised but could not deliver. I depend on “the Kindness of strangers “ and on my dearest beloved Dadar Ahurmazda my Good Lord is The only Power on earth if God is with me and with these beautiful children every thing is possible.

Thanking all my kind community.

Best regards

Mehernosh Pirojsha .Hormusji .Shroff
Chief engineer, fellow of the institute of marine engineers
Master builder of Mumbai’s first houseboat
Mobile 0091 9322403761
Tel +91 22 22845723
Fax +91 22 22828277
babak
Site Admin

Return to Announcements